"What do you wish for?"
"What's that?"
"Peace in Iraq? No more calamities to hit Philippines this year?"
"Anything else?"
"But I ask you;"
"Are you sure of the things that you want?"
"Don't you know that you're making a complete hypocrite of yourself?"
"Now, now that's pretty obvious!! Don't tell me did not see that yourself!"
"No? You don't understand what I mean?"
"Silly of me... Of course you don't!"
"You did not understand yourself; what more of me!?"
"Ok, since I have the time to do so, let me elaborate things for you."
"Look at you! Peace in Iraq!? How on Earth would you achieve that??"
"I'm a fan of Francis Magalona; let me quote him:"
"You can't talk peace and have a gun"
"Pretty obvious, ne? Peace thru war would breed nothing but another war."
"Heck. Are you even sure that peace is what you want?"
*coughAbundantOilFieldscough*
"Are you so much of a catholic that you wish for that?"
"For no more calamities to hit our country?"
"I understand that you want what's best for your home; that's human nature."
"But again, how on Earth will that happen!?"
"Mother Nature, like time, will not stop its duties for us."
"It would've made more sense if you wished for the country to be prepared better."
"It would have been better if you wished for its politicians to stop ConCon/ConAss/ChaCha for now and help those ravaged by the storms."
"And about you being a hypocrite, let me explain:"
"You who wish for such goodness is not who you are."
"If you asked for such wishes, you would've spent more money and time."
"More money and time for these instead of your billboards, lavish cars, campaigns and whatnot."
"I would not grant your wish unless you do what you can do"
"For your very own wishes."
-gOd

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home