fishbowl

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I.
Am.
In.
Need.
Of.
A
Job.
A
Real
One.
One
With.
Pay.

Seryoso. walang biruan =/

posted by Ruof at 2:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Ruof

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • 'Who am I' you ask? Let me think... I am a being o...
  • Noong nakatira pa ako sa Manila, pinagsisimba kami...
  • I'd love to have a daughter. A daughter much like ...
  • Hardcore female gamers are pretty rare. Sure you f...
  • Pathetic. That is what you are; a pathetic fool. I...
  • Once upon a time, there lived a girl. Unlike all t...
  • Tomo V2.0:She is the exact opposite of herself.She...
  • Fundamental techniques in handling people:- Do not...
  • Blogging at 4:09 A.M. at my cousin's house is pret...
  • If a picture paints a thousand words.... Here's so...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]